Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Curious what my house normally looks like?


Am I the only person who wants to cry because the whole house looks like this almost everyday?  The truth about having six kids, home day and night, is that your house will get trashed!  You better like cleaning and teaching your kids to help or hello nervous breakdown!  The boy's room is not in the photos because by some miracle they like to clean.  The parent's bed needs some help because laundry ends up everywhere to be sorted.
My little girls are MESSY!  How did that  happen with a mom who cannot focus when things look like this?  This post is for the moms who might think I have it together because they came over after I'd spent hours cleaning.  This is for the mom who has no idea how other mom's houses look like the Pottery Barn photos.  We are moms and we have to clean probably a bit more than the average person.











1 comment:

  1. LOL Marion.... love your honest post fighting against the sterility of Pottery barn pics with what real life looks like. You're doing a great job, because I know people with fewer kids who have way messier homes than you (that includes myself, and I just have a husband ;) Hehe! That's so awesome your boys like to clean.

    ReplyDelete